Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Wild things....

Just the other day I found out that so many people that I thought I cared about are actually weirdos. One of them betrayed another friend of ours and the other three just messed up everything that I though I had built in a 2 year relationship with them. Now no matter how much the 3 apologise, I don't want to know them anymore and the other one I will just be more careful around. It makes you wonder when does that wildness in us become a savage thing pulling on our insides until we have no mercy for anything or anyone at all? What makes us want to become this unfeeling thing that doesn't want anything to do with anybody and only scratches the surface of friendship because of the fear of getting hurt?? I believe it is because everyone has a degree of madness in them, some can manage it whereas some try all their lives to find a place to be comfortable with the madness or people to love you despite the madness. Others like me.... just deal with the madness by being blatantly honest (sometimes not too subtly) that way u have nothing to hide and nothing to eat you inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home