Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The discovery of love....

Love is many a strange thing, I know this is true because I recently just discovered that what I had been searching for everywhere (for virtually most of my adult life) was under my nose all along. Call it strange, weird, peculiar, uncommon and sometimes extraordinary.... Recently realising that I had ignored my blog for eons, I have decided to come back and update myself on my life (because no one reads the blog anyway). So I eventually got my biz off the ground, talent management is hard though, it takes a lot of hard work which I have not been doing and it is evident from the non-existent amount of clients. I have a night job too...that kinda puts cash in my pocket when my mom doesn't wanna fork over some allowance. I occasionally go watch a movie and until recently it was by myself. U know, stuff myself with popcorn and hotdogs and then go back home after crying my eyes out in some chick flick... (aren't those so many now?). When I get back home after work I am exhausted and just wanna fall on my bed and wake up when it's time to go to work again but between my boyfriend and the biz.... I have very little sleeping time. But it's all good, because I enjoy the latter two immensely and they are done for pleasure. So I can honestly say I have found love, especially considering I had forgotten how good it feels to actually be passionate about something. I think I'll sign out now before I faint with sleep...Be passionate k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home