Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

In your sweet spot...

After an adequately short weekend, I can only say that I was duly chastised for my errant complaining. It has been a while since I felt this much in touch with the Lord and it feels good. The bible says delight yourself in the law of the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart(Psalm 37:4), it goes on again to say that he who lives in the secret place of the Most High shall dwell/ abide under the shadow of the almighty(Psalm 91:1). I don't know about you but that sounds pretty good right now. It is scorching hot out here I need God to shield me underneath his wings where I can find refuge (Psalm 91:4). All this is real to me although at the moment I am still waiting for God to visit me in my sweet spot. Being in a steady relationship you begin to appreciate the ups and downs that come together with loving someone. God is the same too. He chastises us when we are wrong like a father would chastise a child and teaches us the correct way. But when we are good he blesses us exceedingly, abundantly far above all we could ever ask or think. Imagine that no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no mind has conceieved what God has prepared for those that love him(1 Cor 2:9)... and that makes it enough incentive to delight in the Lord, to love him, to abide within the sweet spot waiting for the visitation. I can't wait for my blessing (no pun intended)! I can't wait for God to start blessing me in his capacity, I need him to take the limits off. Live in your sweet spot always... which is under the shadow of his wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home