Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I recently discovered that just hearing the voice of a long lost friend is what can make you feel so much better after a long time of sadness. People never realise that the best good deed is usually the one done unconsciously. Life is so complicated nowadays that only the simple things matter. It's true, the simplest things are those that make an impact on our lives because they aren't trying as hard. So since getting uplifted..... I decided, I'mma take a little time to reflect on what used to be important to me before life all of a sudden became too important. You know, the smell of rain, laughter, the taste of freshly baked bread and just hangin' out.... I miss that.... don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home