Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

wake me up when september ends.....

I found out yesterday that September is the gloomiest and most depressing month of the year. apparently more suicides and psychopathic deaths happen more during this crazy month. That explains why everypne is just having a permanent "off" day this month. I know I am. I wake up tired go to sleep even more tired and I can't seem to stand half of the people I usually tolerate throughout the whole year. I guess what green day says is true then....here comes the rain again... falling from the stars...drenched in my pain again...becoming who we are...(that song is jst too real to some people) so come on somebody will you wake everyone up when september finally ends???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! I just stopped to say hello, I am a horse racing enthusiast it may not be of interest to you but if it is then this may be good Paymentnot a related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home