Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Weekend Recap...

It has been a weird start to the week. I have been trying to stabilize myself both at work and just generally. But it has been difficult. I'd just like to give a holla to all my pals who have been standing by me throughout my 'adjustment' period at my place of work. I know that my whining has been increasing. But I know it is for a reason that I am here. If the Lord could tell me the reason maybe I could chill out. Lakini, I have started feeling better about the whole thing. I just need to bring my body and the sleep that is plaguing me under submission. For those of you that are thinking ok... this has nothing to do with worship.... Chill out, I am going somewhere with this. My humanity sometimes makes me weak but Praise God that in my weakness his strength is made perfect. I needed to tune out the whole world and start listening to God about so many things. It is working, but all in all I am wrong to treat this job like just a vocation and begin to do it with an air of worship around it so that I can submit to God's will and purpose for bringing me here. Yeah... so hard lessons, God doesn't just put you somewhere you don't like for the purpose of bullying, anajua what he was doing, SO if you hate your job just remember that until you learn what it is God sent you to learn, you will NEVER find something else. Accomplish the season that you are in before u move on. That's the honest truth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home