Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bad news comes in threes.....

Today was an interesting day...
I was struggling to get up, I had to convince myself for a long while before I decided that I shouldn't miss my morning class anyway. So after dragging myself out of bed and making my way to the bus stop I realised that I got left by the school bus and was fuming because I had to take a bus and sijui go thru sitting in some smelly cab all the way to school. So We arrive at school eventually and guess what, my morning class had been cancelled and so I am angrier than ever because I dint wanna jst chill till 2 o'clock which is when my next class was. Then I discovered that I had to do some work before my class started so I was rushing all over the place until I went to class and showed my lecturer what I had done so far and she was easy, which means I fussed since morning over nothing. As if that ain't enuff, I come home to find out that the guys dint pay the elec bill and so there's no TV, no computer, no hot water and virtually no light, no air con in my house until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home