Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Thursday, September 15, 2005

hot in here....

a very educated and talented lecturer at my University yesterday recieved an undeserved heavy tongue lashing from some weirdo yahoo in my class. She had just handed out an assignment with instructions on how to do it and explained what was important about the assignment when the guy jst decided to tell her (or suggest in very harsh terms) that the assignment was irrelevant to the module. I mean, really some of these yahoos come to school with an intent of learning more and when someone gives them a chance they want to make whoever is trying to help them look bad. I mean what's up with that. I was really unimpressed with the whole scenario and jst wntd her to shut this mo'fo up and tell him to leave the class. He was deliberately undermining her ability to teach the class and obviously implying that he knew better than her what the module was about. It pissed the whole lot of us off because this guy does this all the time, but had never gone this far. This was kinda the last straw becoz the lovely lady was really torn up about it. So I am wondering, when does being smart become being overbearing. When is it that someone has the right to trample all over someone else's feelings just because they can??? It is really unfair. I jst felt that it was really wrong of him to upstage her infront of everyone in the class. If he had an issue with the module he should have called her aside after class. Really.....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home