Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Friday, October 14, 2005

busy as hell.........

You will never believe what the past two weeks have been like. After Glitz (which I came in second in FYI) I just realised how much it had bitten off from my schedule. To regain my footing I had to ignore my blog for a while. (Which doesn't matter anyway coz no one really reads it----except me of course)So I had to get deep into my assignments like knee high and try and sort out the madness. Lakini, it is great to jua that I hav some peace after the whole Glitz thing. So many things have happened since then, I heard from this guy that the Degree in IB in this school was rejected by the Ministry of Education so there is like a kafrenzy of people trying to transfer their credits to other schools and sort out their stuff before it is cancelled or they discover that it is still operating. That's damn crazy, I am so happy that I am doing the whole affiliate degree thing, now I have to go back to Kenya and ng'ang'ana to get a VISA from those punx at Upper Hill who usually act as if God dint create the world for everybody. HE!!! Anywho, I can't wait to get home and rest, it's been a long three years, I jst need a Mega Break. But I pray all goes well. That will just ease my mind and get me into the groove of sorting out my maisha. So not only is this chuo racist but also they don't exist..... Aiiii, lemme sign off, see u tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home