Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Monday, October 17, 2005

weekend break

I had a wonderful weekend that began on Friday. The african males that live at my house invested in meat and a grill and that was the end of that. Africans can smell nyagus from a mile away. We ended up just tasting the remnants, lakini its sawa. That's the greates thing about sharing, that it always ends up being ok, even if you get too little for yourself. You don't notice, (who are u kidding, we dint want wagenis). Jst joking. For all those that kujad glad u had a nice time. The cops ended up coming to our diggz. My school jobo is continuing to make me crazy and driving me mad with all the referencing and research. I am glad it is like the last time I am gonna do this for tiyes who don't even understand english!!!Ok this next sentence has nothing to do wth anything but I was listening to something yesterday that made me laugh, It went something like.... Sista girl, hold on if you can, cross your legs and forget that man, some day you'll look back and understand, if he's worth it he will wait, don't let him control your fate, People think it is something that should be rerecreated when it's just something highly overrated..... (someone finally summed up sex in one paragraph). Long live all the virgins! Cheers. See you tomorrow;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home