Click here to go to My other blog site (for music & poetry lovers)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bless the Lord O my Soul Part 2...

And all this tells me is when you are at your lowest point the only way to go is up. And the Lord has to take you there so that you realise that in your weaknes... really the only thing you can do is praise him and worship him.
Some of you will think I am talking about music, maybe I am... because that is what I closely identify with but I am talking about other ways of worshipping too... You don't need to be in a church to worship him. Build the house and He will live in it, and when He lives in you.... it's natural in your lowest state to reach out for him and cry out to him in a song of thanksgiving and praise for the things he has done and not looking at what you
need Him to do. The bible says in Psalm 104 :33-34
33 I will sing to the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

34 May my meditation be pleasing to him,
as I rejoice in the LORD.

My prayer is that even at my lowest point I will learn to praise the Lord and Bless him always. It's my reasonable response.... It's all I can offer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home